The current business landscape heavily influenced by Covid-19 almost mandates a digital transformation to keep up with competition. In this endeavor of going digital, working with strategic digital partners offers a quick, cost-effective and compelling solution.
Here are few factors you need to consider while selecting a digital partner to help with your company’s needs.
- Strategy Consulting – A new class of boutique digital partners bring new ideas to transform your business. A 30 to 60 minute conversation should give you an idea about how they apply emerging digital technologies to create new customer experiences with your core offerings.
- Expertise – Look for deep expertise in software delivery using emerging technologies. Current and past successful projects in Mobile, Analytics, eCommerce, Social, Wearables, Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) is a sign of expertise in emerging/digital technologies.
- Process/Speed – Effective partners think of project delivery in weekly iterative cycles and not long projects that last for months. Look for how mature their Agile Software Development practices are to get an idea on speed.
- Culture – A culture of being close to the customer rather than systems is important to create effective and efficient digital business models. Look for a successful track record of working within an ecosystem of partners.
- Design – Ensure that the partner has an established history of compelling design and seamless customer experience approach. You might get impressive design aesthetics with agencies but ensure that they are mapping customer journeys and creating flawless user experience and interface design as well.
- Ready-to-go Building Blocks – Does the partner have components, widgets or products that will speed up your time-to-market? For instance, at CoStrategix, we have “Gixer Components” that offer building blocks of technology and speeds up implementation.
- Ability to Innovate – Look for products of their own or skunk-works lab inside of the company that you considering to partner. It also bodes well to look for patents they have created so far that assert their critical thinking and approach to innovation.
- Start-up Experience – Is the partner of choice involved in a start-up? Do they have their own products? For example, at CoStrategix, we have worked with over 35 start-ups with a trail of patents. This experience implies ability to rapidly iterate and establish market traction within constraints and market uncertainty.
In summary, selecting the right implementation partner for any of your digital transformation initiatives is critical to success.
We can help – Give us a call for a conversation with no strings attached.